Why do more than 400,000 policyholders recommend Luko?
Up to 25% in savings per year
on average, for those who come to Luko.
At Luko, 30% of the fees cover our costs, the remaining 70% cover your claims.
Goodbye, paperwork! Manage your contracts and claims in 3 clicks.
Your property is covered for accidental leaks or spills. However, this warranty does not cover repairs to the part that caused the damage. For example: we will repair walls and ceilings damaged by a leak from your washing machine, but the washing machine will not be covered.
Your property is covered for fire, explosion or implosion, lightning, smoke from your home and impact from a land vehicle.
Covers damage caused by storms and natural disasters (winds exceeding 100km/h, hail, snow, frost, or floods) or damage resulting from a terrorist attack recognized as such by the State.
Third-party liability covers bodily injury, property damage and consequential loss caused by you or your co-insureds to third parties. For example: if you accidentally break a friend's phone or if your child accidentally scratches the neighbor's car (oops).
Criminal Defense and Recourse coverage defends your interests in the event of an attack on your person or property, or if your Civil Liability is called into question, and covers your legal fees if you go to criminal court.
Your belongings are covered if they have been damaged or stolen, for example during a burglary by breaking and entering, forcing the lock, etc. Please note that your exterior doors must be equipped with at least 2 anchor points. Send us a picture on the chat of our site if you have any doubt! Please note that this guarantee is only available in Extended coverage for homes.
In case of accident, storm or burglary, we replace your windows and glass, doors and patio doors, interior partitions and balcony dividers, bay windows, as well as sanitary appliances (bathtub, sink, etc). Please note that this guarantee is only available in Extended coverage for houses!
Vos appareils électriques sont couverts en cas d'accident d'origine électrique : chute de la foudre ou surtension par exemple. Attention cette garantie n'est disponible qu'en couverture Étendue pour les maisons !
Services and information to help you better manage your rental property: housekeeping services at €500 per year for repairs, transportation to the property in case of emergency, assistance with repairs, diagnosis and DIY advice, etc.
Access to lawyers for legal advice to help you find an amicable compromise on all matters related to your rental.
Attention: this is a legal assistance, this guarantee does not take care of the litigations before the courts.
Attention this assistance is only available for apartments, soon for houses!
And of course, all the guarantees of the Legal Minimum formula are also included!
Frequently asked questions
Is landlord insurance compulsory?
As per the Alur law, landlord insurance is mandatory, at least against the risks of civil liability, and if you are in co-ownership.
If you are not in co-ownership, it is not mandatory but highly recommended in order to protect you against damages. As a reminder, this insurance is complementary to building and renter's insurance and covers you in all situations!
What is the purpose of the landlord insurance?
Landlord insurance is used to protect a home you own but do not occupy, filling a kind of "legal void" for the landlord. Indeed, the dwelling is sometimes unoccupied but remains exposed to risks.
This insurance allows the owner to be protected, whatever the circumstances or to even cover an insufficient insurance on the tenant's side.
This insurance is complementary to building and renter's insurance and covers you in all situations!
What is the amount of the deductible?
For the landlord insurance, you have three amount of deductible you can choose: 150€ , 225€ or 300€.
The amount of deductible you choose applies to all your claims, with two exceptions:
- 💣 Technological disaster, terrorism and riots : 0€, amount fixed by the government
- ⛈ Climate events and natural disasters : 380€, amount fixed by the government