House insurance

from 11,90€/month

Cover your house and its outbuildings with 100% online insurance: finally clear, efficient and flexible.

Why do more than 400,000 policy holders recommend Luko?

Up to 15% in savings per year

on average, for those who come to Luko.

100% transparent

At Luko, 30% of the fees cover our costs, the remaining 70% cover your claims.

0 headaches

Goodbye, paperwork! Manage your contracts and claims in 3 clicks.

  • Water Damage

  • Fire and related risks

  • Disasters and storms

  • Civil Liability & Criminal Defense

  • Mortgage refund

  • Theft & Vandalism

  • Broken Glass

  • Emergency Locksmith

  • Electrical damage

  • Pests

And of course, all the guarantees of the Legal Minimum formula are also included!

As many options as you want

Flexible options

With Luko, you're in control. You tailor your policy to your situation and needs, so you don't pay for unnecessary coverage.

Outbuildings

Insure your box, garage or cellar, as well as the goods stored there (it would be a shame to waste good wine).

Valuables

Don't forget to add your jewelry, paintings, luxury watches and other precious items to your cover.

Scholar insurance

Insure your little ones during their school and extracurricular activities.

Replacement as new

In case of a claim, your assets less than 10 years old will be reimbursed as if they were brand new, without taking into account their age.

Pool, jacuzzi, spa

Cover hard, in-ground or semi in-ground pools, spas and jacuzzis.

Outdoor facilities

In case of damage, we cover all the beautiful furniture you have installed on your balcony or terrace.

Temporary rental

Did you come across the wrong Airbnb tenants? Don't panic, we also cover up to 10 000€ of damage and theft caused by your temporary tenants. You are also covered for civil liability and we compensate your loss of rent if your property becomes uninhabitable following a damage covered by your contract. And this works for all rentals of less than 90 days, regardless of the platform you use.

+2% 363€ per year +2% 363€ per year +6% 377€ per year +35% 481€ per year Les Furêts, September 2022
Les Furêts, September 2022

Frequent questions

  • Do I have to insure my house?

    Yes, if you are a tenant! If you are a homeowner, insuring your home is not a legal obligation, but it is strongly recommended.

  • Are all members of my family covered ?

    Yes, just mention them in the contract! At Luko, there is no extra cost when adding a beneficiary to the contract.

  • How do I subscribe online?

    It's very simple! All you have to do is answer a few questions on the Luko website and you are insured within 2 minutes. In traditional insurance, it is often longer and sometimes requires you to go through the phone or mail, but the processes are becoming more and more digital.

  • How can I lower my insurance premium?

    The simplest way is to play on the deductible: the higher the deductible, the lower your insurance premium will be. Alternatively, you can also go to an online insurance company that will offer guarantees equivalent to traditional insurance, at a lower cost.

  • How much is the deductible?

    At Luko, the deductible ranges from €75 to €475.

  • How long does it take to report a claim?

    The delay depends on the claim: for a theft, you have 2 working days to report it. For a natural or technological disaster, you have up to 10 working days to declare it after the publication of the ministerial order. For water damage, fire or any other type of damage: you have 5 working days to report it from the moment you notice the damage.

  • How do I report a claim?

    At Luko, it's very simple: just report it via the Luko application. With other insurers, you will either have to send an e-mail, call the claims department or send a registered letter.

  • How long does it take to get compensation or repair?

    Again, it depends on the claim! In the case of a burglary, compensation can be very quick, whereas in the case of water damage, you have to wait for the walls to dry out, which can take several weeks or even months. On average at Luko we pay you back twice as fast as other insurances and we send a craftsman to do the repairs within 2 days in the case of a simple damage.

  • How do I cancel my home insurance?

    Most insurances commit you for one year from the subscription and require you to give one month's notice of cancellation from the date of receipt of the registered letter. If you are insured with Luko, you can cancel at any time without notice by a simple click in your personal area.

  • What documents do I need to provide when subscribing?

    None! Well, this is the case for the subscription at Luko. In general, you will be asked to provide a bank details, a copy of your ID, a copy of your lease contract if you are a tenant and possibly a proof of income.

Calculate your quote